- All Visitors except GCC nationals require a valid visa to enter the Sultanate of Oman.
- GCC Nationals are required to carry their National ID or Passport with them.
- Visas can be obtained from the Oman Embassy or Consulate in your Country.
- We also assist with your visa application to Salalah. (Exhibitors only)
Terms and Conditions for Visa Application
- Passport must be valid for a period of six months from date of application.
- Visitors holding GCC Resident Visas, must ensure visa validity of minimum three months.
- By resolution of Arab league, no Arab State recognizes the validity of passports containing Israeli stamps.
- The organizers cannot be held responsible for anyone who fails to obtain a visa as they are issued entirely at the discretion of the authorities.