EXPOrience the Future - A new way to experience an Exhibition. A virtual event works very much the same as our in-person events, with many of our physical features transferring across to the digital experience. The Event will run for 48 Hours from 13 October 2020, Gulf Standard Time – 10:00hrs or GMT+4, to make sure global attendance from all time zones. All you need is a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone, and you can digitally attend from the safety and comfort of your office or home. Our virtual platform is easy-to-use and supports all mobile and desktop devices, allowing for convenient interaction and communication. No App downloads are required.
- Chat via audio / face to face video with admission directors from top institutes, colleges and universities, receive a prospectus and enroll in a course.
- Opportunity to interact with top international and local educational institutions as well as take part in focused breakout sessions.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest courses and training opportunities available.
- Search for institutes, colleges and universities based on your preferences, visit their Virtual Booths to get detailed information.
- Browse through various learning options from colleges and training providers.
- Download and save course material brochures, forms and other resource materials for future reading to make informed decisions.
- Don’t Miss to watch informative seminars, Career Advice and Alumni talks.
- Attending EDUTREX expo is now convenient and easy. Save time with no waiting in traffic jams or registration queues. Just Login and Connect!
Join the event today!
extensive variety of study options
information on specific study programmes
Stay up to date
on the latest education, training and HRD trends
and contrast fee structures
and develop contacts
ideas, opinions and ensure best practices
opportunities to obtain scholarships
directly with educational institutes
better informed decisions
Meet face to face
with admission staff from universities.
- Administration and Procurement Officers
- Aspiring students from high school, colleges and universities
- Deans, Principals, Vice Chancellors
- Diploma Holders
- Education and Career Professionals
- Educational Content Providers, Publishers, Agents and Distributors
- Educational Consultants
- Embassies and Consulates
- General Public
- Government Officials
- Mid-Career Executives
- Parents and Guardians
- Professional Associations
- Publishing Firms
- Teachers and Professors
- Trade Organizations
- Professionals in the field of education
- Representatives of Foreign Universities
- Top Executives and Officials
- Trustees and Board Members
- Working Adults
- Government Officials
- Graduates and Post Graduates
- Representatives of Government Departments
- School Drop Outs
- Skilled and Semi-Skilled Workers
- Technical professionals seeking training opportunities
- Training Centres, Institutions and Associations
- Training Managers
- Vocational Schools
* Note: The Visitor Profile list is not exhaustive and is intended to serve as a guide only